Thursday, September 3, 2015

Auditioning for Central Districts

The process for auditioning for Central Districts is a great way to grow as a musician. The music is challenging and the auditions can be nerve-wracking but all I can say is sometimes you have to push yourself to get where you're going. I encourage everyone to give it a try.

Please let me know if you are interested in auditioning for Districts. The auditions are on November 14th (right here in Grafton) and we send in our audition lists at the end of September. The audition fee is $7 (so you'll have to skip a day of Dunkin Donuts...) and is due upon sign-ups.

You can see the audition lists, scales and audition forms on our music resources page. I will also be posting the audition pieces in the coming week or so. If you want to take get your hands on the music more quickly, please see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment