Band students are also encouraged to begin previewing the music we will be playing throughout the coming school year. Some of the parts are already available by following this link.
In particular, the piece Toccata for Band will be used as a playing assessment to help assign students into appropriate parts and chairs within the band.
I wanted to also point out some more of the features of the blog tools that will help in communication throughout the school year.
- I can be reached via email at: email@example.com
- Additionally, you may opt to subscribe to this blog (see subscribe bar to the right of this post). Once you are subscribed you will receive updates when a new post goes up.
- You can follow GHS Music on twitter @ (I use and follow twitter on a regular basis)
- The GHS Music Calendar can be found in the pages section of the blog (upper right corner)
- Another valuable communication tool is the Remind (formerly Remind101) texting service. This is explained in more detail in a previous post but you can sign-up to receive text messages here.
In coming posts, I will discuss concert protocol, and our planned trip for the spring.
See you soon!