Additionally, You have a short writing assignment within Noteflight.
- Follow the instructions in the prompt above the staff.
- You will be changing the instrument to match what you play (using the option within the "staff" drop down menu)
- You must choose your key: Bb, Eb or F (using the same "staff" drop down menu)
- Your completed etude will include examples of 16th notes and dotted rhythms.
- It can extend beyond 8-measures
- The completed etude should be playable by yourself or someone in your section. Think about the practical playability of your instrument.
- Be sure to save your work as you go.
- If you have questions, we have a team of Noteflight experts on hand: Emma, Bailey, Sam, Austin and Tyler
Prior to the end of class, please stack all chairs and stands on the racks.
Thank you and have a great weekend!