Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Communication

Some of you may have gathered that I am a fan of blogging. As a matter of fact, this blog is the home base of communication with our GHS Music Community. On this page you will find links to music, recordings, assignments, calendar, etc. I don't send home pieces of paper, or limit communication to verbal requests during class time. I do my best to be as open and transparent in communicating expectations and information throughout the school year as I can possibly be. My hope is that students and parents will also feel free to communicate with me throughout the school year to address any concerns or issues that might arise.
In addition to this blog, I also maintain a twitter account and an email mailing list. I want to get the message to where you are. I am always interested in exploring new ways to get the message out so feel free to pass along ideas.

I encourage you to subscribe to the blog to receive email updates, follow on twitter (@GraftonBAND) to get messages on the go and always feel free to contact me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment